Normally, The Grateful Golfer is all about original content. I think that is why most readers stop by and is the foundation of my golf blog. However, sometimes it is important to share other articles and to give credit where credit is due. So I thought I would highlight some of the interesting, fun and edgy golf articles worth reading.
I hope you enjoy reading these articles and feel free to share them as you see fit. In no particular order:
- What Inspires You to Play Golf? from Golf is Mental
- Designate Shot Watchers from Golfing on Kauai
- What Rules Would You Change in Golf? from Tiger Golf Traveler
- Golf Needs a Slow Lane from Anne Foley Smith #GolfChat
- Wait….What? Is that a….Six-Some?!?!? The Real cost of not having golf course rangers from One Bearded Golfer
- Fairways a charity started by Tiffany Chaisson
- Golf Pros – stop doing nothing and grow from mindbodygolf
- Business Travel and Golf from 36aday
- How to Drill for Match Play from All About Golf
Well that is about it for now. From time to time I plan to highlight other good golf articles worth reading. It is all about the sharing so everyone can enjoy golf!
I am a grateful golfer! See you on the links!